Our primary step in management services would include a physical inspection of the property, and a complete property profile. This would cover taking digital pictures of the property as well as inventory of all appliances, mechanical and electrical systems by brand name and model number. (This allows us to have a quick reference when repairs are needed).
Full-time management offers the following:
- No Long Term commitment
- Month to Month Management Services (you may cancel anytime with one months notice)
- Collection of Rents
- Pay Authorized Bills
- Provide Monthly and Year to Date Financial Reports
- Issue Work Orders
- Supervise Maintenance and Repairs
- Conduct Move in and Move out Property Inspections
- Schedule Periodic Property Inspections
- Handle Tenant Problems
Our management services can be personalized to meet the property owner’s needs. Our property set-up fee starts at $295.00, and will depend on the size and type of the property.
Our monthly management fee is a percentage of the gross monthly rent, with a minimum of $95.00 per month.
Our leasing fee is equal to 1 Months Rent and would cover the following:
- Inspect the property, and discuss ideas on how to enhance its appeal.
- Set a fair market rent to be competitive.
- Place the property on our website with a full description and digital pictures.
- Place a professional “For Rent” sign on the property.
- Advertise on local MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and many online websites.
- Show the property.
- Screen and qualify prospective tenants.
- Prepare lease documents and review them with the tenant.
- Schedule and complete a move-in inspection.